Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC_0369.jpg

Made this ram air, dont know if it will actually give me a significant increse in hp though, but im sure as shit proud of it

·
Nipple
6,350 Posts
That's just a resonator delete, not a "ram air"

A ram-air intake is any intake design which uses the dynamic air pressure created by vehicle motion to increase the static air pressure inside of the intake manifold on an engine, thus allowing a greater massflow through the engine and hence increasing engine power.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice job! I noticed some more power right after I did mine.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O, and here i was this whole time thinking it was a ram air, but anyways, I think it looks pretty sick anyways, sure beats that big ugly black box

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, i know, i was getting tired of looking at that thing,, the new one is way better, next step is putting a dual exhaust , then my lift kit and new tires

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Is it just the picture or should that white tube be shorter? It looks like the factory bendy piece is all bent up. Air flow requires a smooth path to be efficient. From the picture it seems you're disrupting the air at the last bend horribly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, it is giving me better fuel efficiency tho, so i dont think so, i think its working pretty good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts