Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i know i will probably get told to go to my malibusites or to hell (whatever works) first for posting this, but I know there are a lot more people on here who have the ability to use photoshop well enough to allow for what I am going to ask.

I would like to see what my malibu pictured HERE would look like

(i know its small but i didnt want to take up too much space) tell me if i need a larger one.

with this grand am gt1 hood on it.

If it doesnt take too much work or editing of the picture to fit (should be a copy and paste but may be different around the headlights which is what I am afraid of).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hrm not that bad? looks like all i will need to add is that little area around the lights? was that a simple copy and paste?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am definately digging it. I'd love to see it color matched marc cough cough :mc:

i also think i can get one from a junk yard really cheap too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was actually thinking of doing the entire car in the concept cruiser green or maybe a cadillac pearl white.

·
Registered
24 Posts
you're such a lazy bitch. Google Grandam GT1, and I get a better pic right away. :kiki2:

By the way, I think you should add that upper bumper portion if you're going with the hood...or, it may look off balance. :shrug:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts