Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Which date is best for you?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Captain Obvious
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested in having a meet early in December? If so, pick which date is best for you. If you have a better idea for location, date, or any other details, post them up.

OR
Knuckleheads

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Re: Hooters Meet - Huntsville, Al (Poll)

none of them would be good for me, too far.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

There is a new sports bar in madison. It is called knuckleheads been there a few times. I voted for the 3rd and 4th. Just don't see a very high response for those days though. I would say Sat. around 1-3pm. I hope there will be a high response. Come on Bama!! The Poll is tied as of right now! I will put out some pms and hopefully get more reactions.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

Sent out the pm's to all bama and midsouth members! I would love to see something closer to home! Thanks max for coming up with this! Sounds great and would love to see you again! If any of you can't make the final voted day I would understand completely. For those of you that have no excuse....... shame on you. :lol:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

what cam said! I like the one in birmingham (says the guy from birmingham) haha....we should do one in like anniston or gad. and invite th GA boys out some day.
I do like the idea of bringing out the ga boys! Post a thread when you think it is a good time to do so and also a thread in the georgia/south east side of the site. Poll it and we will make something good come of it.

This is just one of those meets for the guys to the north. When it comes time post up your meet ideas. Poll it and we will see where it goes. Most of the southern bama guys have come up with good meets. I don't mind supporting ya'll. :yup: I know if I were to post a meet to the north it would most likely not support itself. That is why I don't mind coming down for the southern meets. I have been here with the northern guys for a while amd I am pretty sure they would like a meet closer to home. Instead of down south. We all have to represent each other because we all are primarily spread out across this great state/nation.:thumbup::355group::salute:

·
Registered
758 Posts

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::high5: :355group:

Some where up there really is a great place to meet because we have some great members in clarcksville and accros TN area and its closer to home for them to.
I was being sarcastic

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

I also remember cam was trying to start a meet early in the new year down on the coast. I would love to come to that! So a b-ham/georgia state line meet would have to come afterwards Unless he posts a thread towords late spring time. It also takes time and money (mostly money) for most meets to happen. Some of us have to financially plan our way around these meets.

·
Captain Obvious
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

There is a new sports bar in madison. It is called knuckleheads been there a few times. I voted for the 3rd and 4th. Just don't see a very high response for those days though. I would say Sat. around 1-3pm. I hope there will be a high response. Come on Bama!! The Poll is tied as of right now! I will put out some pms and hopefully get more reactions.:thumbup:
I've been there. Good food and scenery. Sort of a Tilted Kilt theme to the place.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

I've been there. Good food and scenery. Sort of a Tilted Kilt them to the place.
I was surprised the food was actually decent. So was the beer and da ladies...... mmmm..... ladies....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I understand the feeling completely. Good thing I was thinking of doing the same thing. :lol:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
As long as its a weekend I should be good but with me working at wally hell December is gonna be fucking crazy.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Tits only look good with my truck..... just stating the obvious. Fuck wally world..... you better make plans!!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Man wally world pays the bills homie. I'm taking me ass back to school in January I have to get out of that place.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts