Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put these banners together and have them cycle like this

I did this a long time ago and forgot how and I would like to put these together

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
ya know you have come up with a great idea! the problem is idk either! but the best man ik to get a hold of to do that would be Turbo EJ bec his sig rotates like you want! oh it bight be a slid show thing from photobucket or somethin?????

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
thats a pisser! i like the idea too because i made my self a few different sigs and i like them all but it would look stupid with them all lined up and it would take up some space.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
you can add each image as a layer and then just select the display time and export as animated gif. no need for another program.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I did one a long time ago but forgot how to do it also

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I don't think photoshop can export animated GIFs by itself. It used to integrate with ImageReady which is probably what you used.
i usually use macromedia fireworks for imaging and it allowed me to export to animated gif. now that adobe bought macromedia i started using PS CS3 but haven't gotten too much into it so I'm not sure if its possible or not.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i usually use macromedia fireworks for imaging and it allowed me to export to animated gif. now that adobe bought macromedia i started using PS CS3 but haven't gotten too much into it so I'm not sure if its possible or not.
I have PS CS3 now too, but before that we had Fireworks at work and I was never too fond of it but I loathed doing animation in it, I would rather open up Flash and publish to a gif.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts