Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
There's just 2 phillips head screws holding them in. Pop your tailgate down and you'll see them on the inside there. Should be able to pull the lights out after that.....

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks thats what i thought buti wanted to make sure because i just ordered some altezza tail lights from ebay. And thanks for not giving me crap for asking such an easy question thats never happened to me on a colorado forum before.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
That's why we are all on this forum. :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
thanks thats what i thought buti wanted to make sure because i just ordered some altezza tail lights from ebay. And thanks for not giving me crap for asking such an easy question thats never happened to me on a colorado forum before.
we aren't dicks here... we all started in the same place... easy questions are just as easy to answer as a smart ass remark... but the answer is more helpful.

·
Registered
24 Posts
And, because they're so easy to get off, please make sure you lock your tailgate...the tailgate comes off just as easy! :eek5:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
And, because they're so easy to get off, please make sure you lock your tailgate...the tailgate comes off just as easy! :eek5:
Seriously. Good advice, MC.

I keep mine locked all the time.

Though, just so you know, it may take a bit of force to get your stockers out. Mine were in there pretty good because of the two (or so) plastic pins in the back. :shrug: You'll know what I'm talking about when you see the new ones. ;) LOL.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
we aren't dicks here... we all started in the same place... easy questions are just as easy to answer as a smart ass remark... but the answer is more helpful.
well execpt prc lol :prc:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts