Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Odd that.
There was no mention of oversized anything, pretty much straight up purchase.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just checked with my local GM dealer, they said that they have it in a warehouse, 7 days and I can have it. For me it would work out to be $100 after tax, which is the same price as on-line after the USA/Canadian exchange rate.
I don't think GM can stop making it. They are mandated to provide parts for 10 years and last Canyon was made in 2012, meaning there are plenty they will need to be replaced in crashes and other reasons.

·
Registered
994 Posts
FedEx has mine - coming out of Lansing, MI - shipped yesterday.

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
FYI: The insulator came in yesterday - will install tomorrow, just got out of horsepital last night <vaporlocked hehe>...

and something I saw a Lowe's last week... lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Dammit...I need to stop going through these "How To" sections...just $pent another $88.75. :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I thought those things were as gone as the small fender flares.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I thought those things were as gone as the small fender flares.
Must've re-stocked...maybe our 355 Nation's keeping the business alive. Ordered mine from <onlinegmparts.com> and even got a call today from Bill (rep) to verify I was buying for a 2006 vs. 2008 - 2012 as our VIN search indicates this part doesn't fit. Said I'm good as I see quite a few members have these on their 2004/05/06 rides. Guessing it's a GM VIN snafu...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well this older thread but i wanted one of these for my newly aquired colorado and gmpartsdirect is nuts.

the part 64.13 Shipping Method

$331.49 Standard Ground Shipping

HAHA

Anyone know where in canada to grab one of these

·
Lifetime Member
476 Posts
I have a 06 and I asked my local Chevy Parts guys if they matched GM Parts Direct.
He came within a buck or two.
AND freight was free to his location
This was a couple years ago, and it does pop right in, you need the buttons for the install, they order seperately

·
Registered
128 Posts
I got one in Canada from the GM dealer.
It was about $80 Canadian but I can't recall exact price any more.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts