Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: HOW-TO: Diesel DIC Stuck on "Cleaning Exhaust Filter Continue Driving" After Dele

Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome! I will have more as time passes and I build my truck further... I don't mind spending time to help others solve their issues, but as you can imagine it is difficult if I cannot reproduce the complaint(s). With this issue, I had zero problems reproducing the complaint as I had this problem with my truck

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Re: HOW-TO: Diesel DIC Stuck on "Cleaning Exhaust Filter Continue Driving" After Dele

That's pretty cool so how much better does the truck run with the emissions shit removed?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

That's pretty cool so how much better does the truck run with the emissions shit removed?
Night and day difference... but ill be honest, the performance gain wasnt in the removal of the DPF, but in the supporting tune that goes with it... I didnt feel anything to be spoken about from just the exhaust, the ecm is so nanny'd from GM... The real gains came from removing the torque limitations and smoke limitations... If you remove the torque and smoke limitations with a DPF still installed, you are only asking for trouble

1 - 9 of 9 Posts