Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disclaimer
The community here at 355nation.net urges you to please use caution and seek professional assistance when performing modifications to your vehicle. Before attempting any modification it is advised that you refer to your Colorado or Canyon service manual or contact a certified mechanic as not all GMT355 trucks are the same. The staff and the associated members are in no way responsible for any damages, injuries or other harm inflicted to your vehicle or yourself which may result in attempting these modifications. The posts and content presented on this site reflect in no way the views of 355nation.net or it’s ownership.

A 355nation (CCP) presented by
brewer15650

Project Name
How-To: Get a Great Deal on GMPP Warrenty

Project Description
I saved money by ordering my gm warrenty thru Black Pontiac

Skill Level
Easy…as long as you have the money

Project Vehicle
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Any
Year: n/a
Engine: Any
Power windows: n/a
Sun Roof: n/a

Tool Needed
Computer, Money and a Chevy

Project Time
1 hour or less

Project Cost
Effort

Black Pontiac and Cadillac's GM Outlet is a dealership in PA that sells gm Major Guard protection plans really cheap. I just bought a 48 month 60,000 mile Major Guard protection plan for $1195.00 plus tax (Im in PA) That was for a ZERO DEDUCTABLE. If you go thru GM directley that plan would have costed you well over $1500.00. The price I got was for 22,300 miles.

The price for the 36 month 54,000 mile zero deductable plan for 22,300 miles was $1000.00 Now gm keeps sending me there offer in the mail for the same plan with a $100 deductable and it cost's $1404.00 from gm. Can you say rip off.

Here's the link to there website. GMPP Discounted Prices Online, Calculate Your Own GM Protection Plan Price

Here is General Motors GMPP's Web Site General Motors Protection Plan - Home Page

They do not finace like gm. (take monthley payments)
They will take credit cards (with a small fee)
Or you can send a CHECK and there is no FEE

They specialize in Major Guard Coverage which is the best plan you can get that covers the majority of your Colorado or Canyon.

They can also give you pricing on other plans but there not going to be able to discounted them as much as the Major Guard plan because that is what they specialize in.

Please note you will not find pricing on there web site because it goes by the Miles and Year of your truck and there is too many variables to choose from. You must call them or email them for pricing

·
Registered
306 Posts
1702 view and no comments?!?!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
i wish i read this before i bought my truck. i bought the dealers warranty "bumper to bumper" but half the stuff isnt included!!!!! 3 years 36k cost me 1200 the truck is an 08 with 50k.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts