1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please sticky this

1. Find the video you would like to use

2. Look at the Url

3. Copy the last portion of the url after the = including any and all characters after it including the minus sign if there is one

4. paste the url excerpt into the youtube code

5. Submit and walla

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ok I'm not very smart, when I copy and past the URL I don't get the you tube quote thingys at the beginning and end, what am I doing wrong?

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Type them.

type: [youtube ] text goes here [ /youtube] without the spaces that I put in there.

And yes, Charlie the Unicorn is a fuckin hilarious video! I laugh my ass off every time I see it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
type: [youtube ] text goes here [ /youtube] without the spaces that I put in there.

And yes, Charlie the Unicorn is a fuckin hilarious video! I laugh my ass off every time I see it. :lol:
yes it is awesome. the first time i watched it i was like WHAT THE FUCK did i just watch. But now everytime i watch it cant stop laughing my ass. the 2nd one sucks tho. haha.

·
Registered
276 Posts
ok is it just me or are there posts like disapearing in this thread??
I wasn't trying to be a retard to you Blurred I was replying to a post that is not there anymore??
Your answer took care of my issue :thumbup:

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Oh no, the guy is deleting his posts and I am cleaning them up behind him. :lol:

I knew where you were going with your replies man. :thumbup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Oh no, the guy is deleting his posts and I am cleaning them up behind him. :lol:

I knew where you were going with your replies man. :thumbup:
Ok LOL
Teaching us is tough!!!! :355group:

·
Nation Advocate
751 Posts
did I do it right?

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Yes!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts