Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,279 Posts
Just get some paint thinner and wipe them down.....it should clean up real easy if it was painted recently

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
I doubt that painting them will hold up to the abuse of gravel. Cleaning them is a better option. Wipe them down with some lacquer thinner on a rag and the overspray will come off fairly easy.

The liners come out easily if you decide to go that route. Simply remove the four bolts that attach the liner to the vehicle with a 10mm socket.

Item Number: 001
Part Number: 25894546
Description: LINER. Body Load Carrier
LINER,PUBX W/H PNL - RH. Required: 01
RHD. For: ST1 (2004-2011) (2007 - 2011).
Cost: $95.81

Item Number: 001
Part Number: 25894547
Description: LINER. Body Load Carrier
LINER,PUBX W/H PNL - LH. Required: 01
LHD. For: ST1 (2004-2011) (2007 - 2011).
Cost: $97.89

Item Number: 002
Part Number: 11609989
Description: BOLT. BOLT. (Hexagon with flat washer, m6x1x25, 15 thread, 17 outside diameter, 6202m steel)
Cost: $3.23

Item Number: 003
Part Number: 11518121
Description: CLIP; NUT; RETAINER. NUT. Radiator and Front End Tie. CLIP. Instrument Panel Pad. A/C Compressor. A/C Condenser. A/C Evaporator. A/C Refrigerant. Air Cleaner and Silencer. Air Distributor. Brake Master Cylinder Reservoir. Brake Pedal. Bumper/Fascia. Capsule/Headlamp/Fog Lamp Mounting. Driver Information Display. Engine Air Cooling. Engine Coolant Recovery. Front and Rear Bumper/Fascia Face. Front Fender Panel. Fuel Tank Filler. Inflatable Restraint System. Main Wiring Junction and Fuse Block. Mobile Telephone Radio. Radio Auxiliary Speakers. Radio Mounting. Seat Belt. Steering Column Attaching. Windshield Washer. RETAINER. (Electrical)
Cost: $2.91

PICKUP BOX/FLEETSIDE-WHEEL HOUSE LINER | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't think about all the crap that gets flung at them, good point. I'll try to clean them up, might still try to take them out if it's not too hard. I'm gonna take some black Rustoleum to cover up the damn overspray on my leafs and hitch. Thanks for the help, guys, especially rshadd, I really appreciate those breakdowns you always post.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts