Please use this templete and directions when submitting a How-To.
- Click "Quote" at the bottom of this post.
- Highlight the area of the template between the [-----begin-----] and [-----end-----] tags, then Right-click and save.
- Then go to the How-to: Submissions section and click "New Thread".
- "Paste" the template into the message box and replace all of my bold text with your own information.
- Please fill it out completely and include pictures, websites and any other info that a fellow member might need to reproduce your modification.
- Once your How To is submitted it will be automatically moved to the Members & MTS How-To's [Draft] and [Reviews] area where it will be be reviewed by the Members Technical Staff (MTS). This private area was established so that you and the MTS crew can work together behind the scenes to make revisions before the how-to is published to the 355Nation members. This process helps to ensure that all 355Nation how-to's are safe, clear and easy to understand.
- Join the Members Projects Reviews group.
- From the main forum tool bar, select User CP
- From the left pane, select Group Memberships.
- Select Members Projects Reviews and select Join.
- Join requests must be approved by a group leader.
Group leaders: rshadd
- Note: For security reasons you may not see the Members & MTS How-To's [Draft] and [Reviews] forum listed in the main directory when you join.
- Once your join request has been approved, you may access the Members & MTS How-To's [Draft] and [Reviews] area.
- After three MTS members have approved your How-to, it will be moved to the appropriate the How-to area.
- Member's that submit an approved how-to are rewarded with a "how-to" medal.
- What is MTS: http://www.355nation.net/forum/how-...79-355nation-members-technical-staff-mts.html
The community here at 355nation.net urges you to please use caution and seek professional assistance when performing modifications to your vehicle. Before attempting any modification it is advised that you refer to your Colorado or Canyon service manual or contact a certified mechanic as not all GMT355 trucks are the same. The staff and the associated members are in no way responsible for any damages, injuries or other harm inflicted to your vehicle or yourself which may result in attempting these modifications. The posts and content presented on this site reflect in no way the views of 355nation.net or it’s ownership.
A 355nation How To presented by
How To template
Organizing or "standardizing" a template for how-to write-ups
Power windows: No
Sun Roof: No
1 hour or less
Body, text and pics