Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my tint today...just wanted everyone to know that i am happy. haha then my truck wouldnt start in the shop and that was lame...so i missed class, but hey my windows are pimp!:econo:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Can't really tell from the pics but it looks like 5%. If so good job, thats the only tint thats worth it IMO especially on side windows.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Can't really tell from the pics but it looks like 5%. If so good job, thats the only tint thats worth it IMO especially on side windows.
Your right. I regret doing 15%. I had just bought the truck and I wanted to be "safe" keep everything "legal", but I've had a sudden change of heart. I want 5's w/ windshield tint:lol:!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Your right. I regret doing 15%. I had just bought the truck and I wanted to be "safe" keep everything "legal", but I've had a sudden change of heart. I want 5's w/ windshield tint:lol:!
If you've got power windows I highly recommend it. I say that because occasionally I drop my window so I can see where I turning into at night. I've got mine done with 5% on the sides and nothing on the back window and nothing on the windshield. Works well, and I don't get bothered by anyone about it.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
I have 35% on the sides...with stock tint out back. I love it and have never been botherd. But I think i want to change to clear all the way around. Looks cleaner.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I have 35% on the sides...with stock tint out back. I love it and have never been botherd. But I think i want to change to clear all the way around. Looks cleaner.
Umm... your not bothered because 35% is a waste of time... save the $$ and buy sunglasses. Why the hell would you want clear? Guess you enjoy people looking at you in traffic.:mc:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya its 15% ...no more creepers staring at me on free way!!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
haha ya...itll happen like tomorrow too...:mav2: :dawg:
I got my tint ticket 7 days after I had it done. Havent had an issue ever since. Of course when I got pulled over it was for other nonsense but I left with a tint ticket insted of speeding. So :shrug:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts