Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just finished the front of my 4" skyjacker lift! looks badass! i have pictures uploading right now so i'll put them up in a few minutes. i will finish the rear tomorrow and post pics up of the whole thing. :355:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Socal prerunner status! ha

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here are some pics before i put on the new stuff

some of the new parts..

front end finished!

i hope you guys like! im happy with it. i'll have the rear done tomorrow. :355:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Looks great! how was the difficulty on the install?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great! how was the difficulty on the install?
it wasnt too bad. there were a few things that were kinda frustrating like the rearward a-arm bushings. the stock ones are a bitch to get out. but the new ones go it good. the the steering knuckles, if you looked at the hole where the tierod goes from the factory they bored the hole wrong. the top part was bigger than the bottom and it was supposed to be the opposite. so in order to get them on i had to drill out the hole a little bit and filed it a little. but then it worked good. umm..getting the steering knuckle onto the upper and lower a-arms is a little difficult. its hard to get the bolts to stop spinning, even with air tools. you just have to mess with it, until you figure it out. and the bump stops were somewhat annoying, haha. drilling into the a-arm for the bolts is time consuming. that metal is thick! and then threading it was a bitch too because of how strong the metal is. but its really not that bad. just time consuming.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
looks real good!!...i cant even tell that the rear isnt lifted, is it on jacks?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Badass bro!! :cool:

I especially like that grille and valance! :p :p lol. :thumbup:

Sweet garage too. :D
thanks man!

yeah my garage is twice the size of my house...30X80...2400 sq. ft. 18ft tall. my house is only 1200 sq. ft. haha. its nice i love it.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
wow! cool! doesnt look very cali-runner at all im surprised! well cant wait to see it finished!

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
damnit...makes me want to rush out and get one done.....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts