Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

look geeds and josh no more wire through the door...hahahaha....

again thanx for all your help dj it was awesome
oh and i forgot we made buckets....hahahaha...dj you are the man

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Your welcome dude, hopefully we can meet up again and do some new mods. To bad we didnt take before shots, the interior looks new again.

( o )( o )'s

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hells yeah

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha^^^yep....now hopefully i can some small things done before summit...like ahem...a billet grille and my sub set up

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have vinyl Rudy. Your not alone buddy! Although I am swapping out to carpet oh so very soon. Did any of the regular cab auto's come with black from the factory? I want black carpet...Anyone have factory part numbers on the carpet?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I have vinyl Rudy. Your not alone buddy! Although I am swapping out to carpet oh so very soon. Did any of the regular cab auto's come with black from the factory? I want black carpet...Anyone have factory part numbers on the carpet?
get carpet from an 07, its pretty black. just make sure you get it from the upper levels (LT colorado or SLE canyon)

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
All you have to do is search autotrader or go to a dealer and find a truck with the carpet u want and has the same transmission and seats and get the vin# off the truck and take it to the dealer and tell them you want the carpet part number from that vin and order it on gmpartsdirect.com, thats what I did.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good idea DLucas on the VIN# idea. That would be the quickest way to get exactly what I want. I would also insure I get the EXACT carpet I need/want. I knew you Buckeyes was good for something.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looking good

1 - 20 of 24 Posts