Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went to my dads shop today and apparently some guy wanted my dad to make a flange for a turbo so he could boost his harley. Well long story short the guy didnt feel like paying my dad so my dad kept the turbo. I walked in and saw it was was like whose is that and he said its yours if you want it. So i have a new turbo now but what the hell should i do. Put a v8 in my truck or turbo the I5. Im bamboozeled.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is actually a lot of good info on there. I just watched an informative video. haha but really i think i will read up on it.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
If that turbo was going on a Harley I can almost guarantee it's too small for your truck.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
My concern as well. It does look a bit large in the pic but you can't really judge by that.
There's not much to judge perspective off of in the picture, but I'm going off of what it was originally going to go on and the size of the inlet in relationship to the wastegate and that little car in the background. :shrug:

Even the big cube Harley's are only around 100 cubic inches. Our 3.5L is 214 c.i., so either that turbo was going to be way to big for a Harley or it's way too small for a 3.5L. :lol:

·
Registered
577 Posts
i wish my dad would give me one out of the 5 on the shelf for a old f series but thats replacement for the other trucks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts