Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is gunna be my next mod so i wanna get a visual before i dive in haha! thanks!:355:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
whats up with your windows?

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
weird reflection

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Do you know if painting the rims black will actually look good? Will the paint come off while detailing and such? I am considering this options before I upgrade to AM 20" Trench rims.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just washed it so i had a bad reflection and i have dark tint...thanks for the photoshop!

you dont like the black wheels? i think it looks good...i guess its the off roader in me haha!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
you dont like the black wheels? i think it looks good...i guess its the off roader in me haha![/QUOTE]

I dig the black wheels big time:yup: Let me know if all the off roading wears any paint off. I would hate to repaint with nail polish.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you dont like the black wheels? i think it looks good...i guess its the off roader in me haha!
I dig the black wheels big time:yup: Let me know if all the off roading wears any paint off. I would hate to repaint with nail polish.[/QUOTE]

haha for sure! ill probably clear the shit out of them though but when i get around to painting them the first thing i will do would make a trip to the desert!:doku2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts