Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i think i like this grille...and did clean cut put a 3/4 on a zq8 without notching the rear?

plus they want 97 bux per handle to do the painting...eff that

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
eeh. i'm ok with it i guess..

i think of predetor.. the movie when i see that grille.. but if u like man.. then i'm with ya man

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Thats the ugly Isuzu I series grille CCC did for a customer of theirs. Iunno, its definately different. But then again it sorta looks like someone kicked the grille in and left it all bucktoothed lookin.

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
I would say if it was painted black along with the truck, and there was either a bull bar, or better yet a custom brush guard, it would look better. Use the brush guard to kinda tie it in with the rest of the truck?

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think I like that....:shrug:

And what handle? door handles?
yeah the door handles that is nuts
eeh. i'm ok with it i guess..

i think of predetor.. the movie when i see that grille.. but if u like man.. then i'm with ya man
thanx 83
just a thought, maybe someone could chop some chrome speed grill behind the bars.
good ideal ovrw

:yup:

I think it looks like shit.
:kiki2: J/K RR...yeah i wasnt sure about it and if im not sure about things i ask opinions...

thank you everyone for your opinons

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
John- I'll be doing mines soon. If you want, we can set something up to do yours with mine. You know it's gonna cost me next to nothing to do them workin in a body shop.:355:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'm partial to the GMC grille.

I think this is a personal preference thing. It doesn't look bad, but at the same time I'm not to crazy about it.

It's really up to man Im leaning either way.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I dunno, it's different. It doesn't really flow with the lines of the truck. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you get that I will personally come over and BITCH SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i wonder what it would look like with the center bar cut out...and geeds i may get it so you might actually get your ass here

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

ok now i am digging it

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Looks like anus. GMC grille all the way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts