Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw this today ridin through my town I was like WTF? gotta get me a set and paint em gunmetal...

i am stoppin tomorrow to drop pff a business card
cell phone not the greatest quality

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was impressed

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
dude I told you to do avalanche rims before

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Im kicking myself in the ass for letting them go with my old truck. I picked them up with 0 miles on them for 350 bucks a year ago...

Z

·
0 Posts
Not big on the 20s, but ive always thought the 18s would look kickass on our trucks when lowered:

·
Registered
118 Posts
the SS wheels will look nice as well :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
anyone know if the escalade ones will fit too?? my uncle just bought an 08 escalafde with the 20's but decided to go with 24's... i could probably pick them up for almost nothin... IF they fit???

·
Registered
98 Posts
there is someone selling those rims over here.... not chome tho its the painted silver.... might pick it up but i dunno if they are worth 1200

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
anyone know if the escalade ones will fit too?? my uncle just bought an 08 escalafde with the 20's but decided to go with 24's... i could probably pick them up for almost nothin... IF they fit???
The new Escalade wheels are 22's.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
The new Escalade wheels are 22's.
Yes they are 22s, heres a chop Tweaker did for me although i think they're a bit too small in this pic im sure 22s would fill my wheel wells out more.

I still don't really like those Tahoe/Avalanche/Silverado 20s that much, they're not even really polished aluminum they turn dull real quickly i've seen them at work. I guess maybe with some lower pros they might look ok, or if they were fully chrome or painted perhaps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts