Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a good alignment shop in hampton roads area that could acommidate my 2007 ext cab that has been dropped 4 inches?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
does anyone know of a good alignment shop in hampton roads area that could acommidate my 2007 ext cab that has been dropped 4 inches?
check out the dealer ---pot hole speical $50.00 aline - rotate tires ...pick a dealer and check the web site for the specials...both chev and gmc
oldman

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my truck is lowered, i don't think they have numbers or standards to align it to, and i don't want to pay extra to take it to a dealership, i hate that place. thanks though.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I dropped my truck 2/3 and Tire Kingdom aligned it for me with no problems. Of course the guy who did it knows a thing or 2 about lowered vehicles...:shrug:

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I had mine done at a local tire/rim shop. I told them I didn't want factory specs...just straight. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I had mine done at a local tire/rim shop. I told them I didn't want factory specs...just straight. :shrug:
x2

They did a good job.....the guys just had a hard time getting it on their alignment rack because of my cross member..

I actually need to get it re aligned because it pulls so hard to the right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts