Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my seat covers finally came in and the only thing I am not comprehending is WTF this little so called hook does. The covers fit pretty snug and at the sides of the covers these loops come out which the directions say are supposed to cross to the other side to hook onto the other sides loop. Now the issue is the hooks arent what they say they are. There supposed to be S hooks as the directions say but these damn things cant fit a loop through any side of it. I need one of you geniuses help, and tell me which angle have I not exhausted. Thank you all. Here are some pics of what im rockin here

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I asked customer service and this is what they say.

You attach the hook to the loop by sliding the round side onto the elastic strap. The more open side is the part that hooks to any opening on the bottom of the seat.

Still doesn't make sense because that rounded side of the hook is too damn small. Quick fix-zip ties it is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All good. Thanks for your input, but I just did the zip tie idea and works great. It's all under the seat anyway so I don't have to see it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
40 Posts
Who me? :D Just wait finally got all the material to replace my floor board. That is my project for the weekend. I'll be posting pics as soon as I am done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts