Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Went to check out vetts and behold.Coly Z-71.Nice interior.Front coming at ya is good.
Sticker was like 39k.Rather get a nice DD vette.

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Quite a stance to it....nothing a leveling kit or suspension lift won't fix.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Quite a stance to it....nothing a leveling kit or suspension lift won't fix.
You did notice the ramps the back end is on? :D

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Nope...I actually missed those...that will teach me to drink and comment.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You did notice the ramps the back end is on? :D
Hmmm. :D
A TRUCK should have a SEPARATE bumper.Guess in time styling just gets accepted.It doesn't have that overwhelming appeal the first style had.This style grew quite a bit too.That was very noticeable from first look.Opinions vary.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Remove referenced front bumper, cut the front flare to end at the line on the side and build a steel bumper to replace it that provides the clearance required for tires and offroading stuffs and things.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Doesn't look as hardcore as I wanted it to look spending that kinda money. 40 fucking grand WTF. I've built mine online for 34K, Z71 mind you with some extras. 500 watt Bose system, flares. First years a smart person wouldn't get anyway. I'll be waiting.

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
I want a CC short bed but those aren't going to be available till end of January sometime. :mad5:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Im with you there Matt..............I perfer the CCSB

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
End of January? Theres a Crew Short sitting at the dealer near me. Well, it was a Canyon, but same-kinda-same...

While I like the looks of it, that long bed would be where I went simply do to the extra lil-bit.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I really want a standard 6ft bed. Don't need a long bed but the sb would suck cause some things just won't fit without stickng out. I also think a long bed with some big ass tires would absolutely look badass. Js

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I would be just fine with the sort bed and a bed extender. Most of the times my truck is hauling a big load of air. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts