Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
find it? you will have to email him to make the pillar pod, i had him make me the one on the website. looks great, although its not mounted yet. its in my build thread though

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
find it? you will have to email him to make the pillar pod, i had him make me the one on the website. looks great, although its not mounted yet. its in my build thread though
Found er, there's the 2 styles but I'll still take the pillar, did they say how long it would be? It looks like you can just buy it right away, or do you buy it, and then they make it?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i used to make them and get similar prices. building these is simple as hell. its the sanding and perfecting that takes forever.

·
Don't like Crowds!
488 Posts
Crazy, I just pulled the trigger on these as well. Ordered the POD and pillar. Cuz I do a lot of crawling through hot desert canyons and stuff like that in the Arizona heat, my pod gauges are tans temp and oil temp. The are both brightly illuminated gauges. On the pillar, I am going with a simple volt gauge and a clock.

I went with the simple gauges for the pillar because I do not want much bright light up near eye level.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Talked to Ashleigh at Ortiz Custom Pods yesterday. He advised that they'll make a three pod pillar post for an addl $10 (just make a note when ordering). They're also coming out with a dash mounted pod (fits on the driver's side, just over the air vent) for our trucks. I haven't seen it yet, but he says the pics should be on their site within the next week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts