Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a wonderful time at D&B's Sunday... I figured we could get some early discussion on a location for May. Thoughts???

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Tim- There's going to be a HUGE (30+vehicles!) Trailblazer/Envoy meet on May 17th-18th somewhere in Columbus. That's why the blue SS was there, he was scouting the parking lot situation at D&B's to see if they could accomodate alot of trucks. I don't know if he decided on that location yet, but whereever he decides we're all invited to it!! They'd love to get a combined meet together so we could plan around that meet.:355:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
hmmm sounds tempting

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I dont mind as long as its not the 10th or 11th I'm on call that weekend

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Hmmm. Mayhaps.

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
I'm busy on 5/17 and 5/18 with track rental stuff.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tim- There's going to be a HUGE (30+vehicles!) Trailblazer/Envoy meet on May 17th-18th somewhere in Columbus. That's why the blue SS was there, he was scouting the parking lot situation at D&B's to see if they could accomodate alot of trucks. I don't know if he decided on that location yet, but whereever he decides we're all invited to it!! They'd love to get a combined meet together so we could plan around that meet.:355:
yeah I heard you guys talking about a huge meet but didn't know the when and where so... hopefully they'll pick a spot pretty soon so we'll all know.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Those are the dates for sure, the location is the only thing up in the air still. I think they'll decide on D&B though, it's a great place for alot of people like that...

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I'll deffinatly keep you guys posted. Geeds just uses that site to whore out his vehicles somemore....:jerkit: :lol:

Once I hear the final word, I'm going to be putting threads up here and on cfans. They said the more the merrier!!! :doku2:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Sounds good... I'm sure you or Geeds 1 will let us know when they decide on the spot then.

Thanks JOe
No problem....what for? :lol:

·
Registered
577 Posts
if you decide somewhere below columbus(not in the city) i have a way higher chance of comming (because of all the restrictions my parents make on driving)
also thinking you may get some more people from southern ohio.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll lead a convoy of whoever wants to head up from the South / Southeast part of the state...

Oh, and tell your parents it's in HIlliard, which isn't exactly Columbus.:D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
I'll lead a convoy of whoever wants to head up from the South / Southeast part of the state...

Oh, and tell your parents it's in HIlliard, which isn't exactly Columbus.:D
well put Tim:D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
whatever happened to the guy from beaver

1 - 20 of 21 Posts