Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just recently got interest in trucks about 6 months ago. so im not the smartest person when it comes to trucks.

I have a Colorado xtreme single cab. White. its pretty sweet except im not sure about the topper that the last owner has on it. doesnt look bad though, kind of looks like if they were to make a new blazer xtreme with a colorado front end.

Anyways, hello and im lookin foward to learning from you people and meeting up with you all....after i get off house arrest :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
welcome man... we all got to start somewhere :welcome:

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
welcome to the site. i'm sure you'll find a lot of neat ideas for your own truck on this forum. not to be an ass, but mind sharing the reason behind your house arrest?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome to the site. i'm sure you'll find a lot of neat ideas for your own truck on this forum. not to be an ass, but mind sharing the reason behind your house arrest?
i was basically with the wrong people at the wrong time. they took me to someones place, i didnt know where i was going, and they ended up breaking the door down while i stood in shock lol

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
i was basically with the wrong people at the wrong time. they took me to someones place, i didnt know where i was going, and they ended up breaking the door down while i stood in shock lol
don't you hate that, you never know they're the wrong people till it's too fucking late already.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't you hate that, you never know they're the wrong people till it's too fucking late already.
Yea but its a lesson learned. I got tierd of all the crap and called quits with 98% of the people i knew, and now all i do is work and come home. But at least now ill have tons of money to put towards the truck :D

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Velcome

·
Bagged Bomber
10,952 Posts
welcome to the site man. Got any pics of the ride?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts