Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my tune today by C04Z71. Really nice guy and a great tuner. Gerry took the time to walk me through the process. There wasn't any bullshit, just straight foward tuning. I would recomend him to anybody looking for this upgrade. Well worth the money!!:355:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I5 with an auto. We actually drove around collecting data and then he made some changes(which he shows you) and you really can tell that the changes were made. My favorite is 6100 rpms getting on the highway and haulling the mail. Firmed up the shifts, just all around making it run better. I burned about half a tank of gas. I can't get my foot out of it now. It is a hoot!!!!! Pm Gerry for his info.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
he sux
he doesn't know what hes talking about.. jk :p

he did my truck... he is the shit at it..

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
cool... glad to see people are still getting HPtuned :lol: My business is dead and my prices are stupid cheap for 04-05's :(

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Thanks bro. I am glad to hear you like it. Calm down on the gas pedal, gas ain't cheap ya know.. hahaha!

It was nice to meet another member of the nation and mod freak!! :355:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i can't keep my foot off the pedal now... liken it too much

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
word. gerry does good shizz. go NE 355s!!!!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Gerry does :lance2: alot.

Actually a great guy. He also did my tune awhile back. Finally learned how to keep my foot off the gas. He has done a little tweaking since the intake. But over all a big difference.

This pass week I travel to VA and got right around 23-24mpg. That was with me, the wife and my son. Along with some suitcases and cooler in the back. I have a CC 4wd with 32's BFG's. I cruised between 65 and 85 at times. With the a/c on 1 and windows up. Gerry also made some changes to the cruise control mapping. Made a big difference with the shifting. Does downshift hard when coming up on a hill. Plus now not affair to pull out and pass. Gets a little loud with the exhaust and intake. But the beast wants to run.

Seems like after the tune 80-85mph is where she wants to run.

Keep up the good work man!!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
yeh after the tune 80-85 is def where the truck feels comfortable. only problem is that speed gets u maddd tickets. lol

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Does downshift hard when coming up on a hill. Plus now not affair to pull out and pass.
"Does not" replaces Does.

"Afraid" replaces affair.

:edit: I have a built in Rsquires67 to English translator. It is required training for the New England Chapter. :high5:

The New England Chapter would not have it any other way! Thanks for sharing everyone! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts