Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am still working on that skyjacker lift and i am having a problem with the rearward A-Arm bushing. on the driver side i was able to get it out after trying everything by hiting it out. on the passenger side i have been using the tool that ur supposed to, ball joint service kit. i have heated it up with a torch, tryed hitting it out. it just wont come out and its starting to frustrate me. if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great.
thanks in advance,
Garrett

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
in my exp. u just have to keep working on it and when u get frustrated take a break for a few minutes. or u could get the right tool and c how that works

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the driver side took a while as well, but i do have the right tool. i rented it from auto zone. its the ball joint service kit..its just frustrating lol. on the driver side i tried using the ball joint service kit and i havent had any luck with it, then i hit it and it came out. haha. but the passenger side just doesnt want to budge. idk i figured i just needed a break.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
my bad read part of ur post wrong. just give it time tho im sure everybody here has had more than one time gettin pissed at their truck

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
You're probably going to have to just cut or torch the bolt out and buy a new one. I know quite a few 355'er have had this problem. 1st one that pops into my head is Brewer15650 when he put his drop A-arms on..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts