Votes: 1 8.3%
  • go back to stock...

Votes: 11 91.7%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating on going back to my stock tan seats from the bucket racin seats....what do you guys think??????

here are the seats i have now..

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im really thinking about it....

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Either back to stock, or sell those and get some H3's or GP seats if you didn't like the stock ones.

No offense, but I can't stand "racing seats" in Colorado's. It's a Chevy truck, not a Honda Civic....:lmaowtf:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats what i came to the conclusion is this thing isnt made to do 200mph so....wtf do i need racing seats for...the stockies might go back in this weekend....and they are comfy as fuck but i was sick of busting my balls gettin in and out of the truck.... i want a set of bucket ones bec i hate the 60/40's

how much are the h3's do you think???

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I think it'll all depend on where you can find some. Couple-few hundred I believe is the avg. You can try PM'in different members that have them to get more info cause this is about all I know. haha

Tha'd be sweet if you could find some though, they're PIMP!!!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I am debating on going back to my stock tan seats from the bucket racin seats....what do you guys think??????

here are the seats i have now..

Go with the one that feels best - you can change the seat belt with ones in now ....
glen43 ( old man )

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the seats are sold already and they are coming out this weekend......

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2 more days and the rado will be de-riceified.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts