Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, been away for quite a while, here's my new mod. pain in the ass because the projector is massive, the output of these things are crappy but I got them because it looks fkin awesome, I laughed too because in the back of the reflector bowl of the projector it says "gatling beam" and it really is a gatling beam. anyways looks bitchin and crappy light output my friend told me not to get these but I got them anyway, I was going to go for mini d2s the squared ones but I wanted these even more. feel free to ask questions, if you plan on doing this.... it's a lot of work, but if you do, good luck. enough with chit chat, here are the pics.

·
CALI BOSS
6,312 Posts
Looks crazy! Sucks that the output is weak. I was looking into the current gen of OEM LED projectors but they are way too expensive still.

BTW, welcome back!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks crazy! Sucks that the output is weak. I was looking into the current gen of OEM LED projectors but they are way too expensive still.

BTW, welcome back!
yeah, the acura mdx led projectors look awesome, but those are suuper pricey. I would like to see someone do the ls460s projectors, they have fantastic output and also look very beast.

·
CALI BOSS
6,312 Posts
I just happened to park next to a K900 this morning lol

Seeing the lights in person they seem a bit large too me now

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh wow! Never thought I'd see these in a 355. Output isn't all than but the looks and kool factor is surely there.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Why is the output so bad on them? Is there an answer to this question?

·
Registered
280 Posts
The output isn't horrible its just that they don't have sharp cutoffs like other OEM projectors that can be had at that price point. Plus if I recall correctly theres not much that can be done mod wise for better output. I guess its just due to the multi lens seeing. But they aren't that common projectors especially the blue lens ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts