Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Naiton Adovcate
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't for the life of me figure out the figures for the injector tables. I have the 60 lb injectors and no matter what I input my truck doesn't seem quite right.

Thanks

·
maniac mechanic
5,779 Posts
PM cory 05quick4door he seems to have the easiest methods. I tried helping a few guys but they still had trouble dialing what I gave them to their trucks since it takes a bunch of tweaking from initial guesses.

·
Naiton Adovcate
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM cory 05quick4door he seems to have the easiest methods. I tried helping a few guys but they still had trouble dialing what I gave them to their trucks since it takes a bunch of tweaking from initial guesses.
I had been messaging him, but I think he's been busy. He hasn't responded to my last few messages about the problems I've had. Just really need to get it running soon. My family needs more than one running vehicle right now.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Call up Limequat (lime-swap.com). My 60lb injectors seemed to run great right away.

·
pssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1,999 Posts
I used 80's in mine, what is the meaning of overkill? lol

My current setup uses 100lb injectors :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Injector datasheets are on lime-swap.com under downloads.

You'll be chasing your tail if you don't get the offsets correct according to the datasheets. Also make sure your min pulsewidth is set correctly.

·
pssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1,999 Posts
I had to mess with my 80's a bit to get them working good enough to get a decent tune done. They can be a little bit of a pain to get dialed in specifically for your truck but once you do, you will be good and will be worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts