Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an instrument cluster so I can swap out my extreme cluster before the truck goes to the salvage yard. Any condition and the lower the price the better obviously.
Thanks!

Sam
Knoxville, TN

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reminding me... I need to look and see if I still have my original third brake light. I also need to pull my head unit, swap the smooth mirrors out for the original ones, get my air assist bags off of it, and the tonneau cover. The H3 wheels will probably go with it. Not sure if the smooth flares survived or not...

Got a cluster for me?:D

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Thanks for reminding me... I need to look and see if I still have my original third brake light. I also need to pull my head unit, swap the smooth mirrors out for the original ones, get my air assist bags off of it, and the tonneau cover. The H3 wheels will probably go with it. Not sure if the smooth flares survived or not...

Got a cluster for me?:D
Sorry, this guy has it. \/ :lol:

Does it have to work? :lol: I have one from @Jesse but pulled needles and rods from it :shrug:

|mobile|

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does it have to work? :lol: I have one from @Jesse but pulled needles and rods from it :shrug:
I think as long as there isn't a hole in the dash it would work. But...

Do u have pix of the truck when r u turning it in
Just got off the phone with the adjustor. Right now it's close so the shop is stripping the front clip to assess engine damage. It got it on both ends and the bags deployed so I'd be shocked if it wasn't a total loss. If it is totaled out and we agree on the settlement they'll take it tomorrow. I've got a pic somewhere.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everybody that replied. I had to have it ready to go this morning so I grabbed one local to swap out.

Thanks again!
Sam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts