Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys this took me longer then i thought and the fucking paint was even longer so here she is. I also painted the clip that covers the plug wires last min decision . Let me know what you think and wat you think about not havein the box i took it out cuz i will bag the truck and need some room to tuck the 22's up in there :bang:

355Nation - Jinx3953's Album: i made a intake pretty cool - Picture

did it all in Victory red.............

·
Bagged Bomber
10,952 Posts
wow man looks awesome!!! Great job!

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
not to get you down, but i dont think that'll work with 22's. i think you'll have to have a 45 on the piece comming from the maf sensor to the filter instead of the straight one you have.

maybe i'm wrong and you've already measured it all out, but that's what it looks like to me. let us know if it does work, and how much you would charge to start mass producing them for all us 'bagged and future 'bagged 'rados, lol!!!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
looks nice dude!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not to get you down, but i dont think that'll work with 22's. i think you'll have to have a 45 on the piece comming from the maf sensor to the filter instead of the straight one you have.

maybe i'm wrong and you've already measured it all out, but that's what it looks like to me. let us know if it does work, and how much you would charge to start mass producing them for all us 'bagged and future 'bagged 'rados, lol!!!
your right it may not wor but theway i mesured i shouldnt have a problem i also put a flex end on after the sensor to give it a litle flex when the tim comes :) good looking out though.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
your right it may not wor but theway i mesured i shouldnt have a problem i also put a flex end on after the sensor to give it a litle flex when the tim comes :) good looking out though.
i'm here for you bro! now go cut those nasty looking fenders out!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya all in time all in time (whoooahahah whoooahaha)

she will be bagged and ready to throwsparks befor to long

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
looks killer, where did you buy the piping?? and what sizes,i can't seem to find the right size tubing anywhere!
i can probably get them from he same place you did bc i live in Dallas also....

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
damn jinx u stoled my idea. HAHA glad it works. thats sweet bro. gives me something to do this weekend LOL! what u use to cut the box off with? i am going to use a drimal or what ever it is spelled

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
damn jinx u stoled my idea. HAHA glad it works. thats sweet bro. gives me something to do this weekend LOL! what u use to cut the box off with? i am going to use a drimal or what ever it is spelled
Jinx FTW!!!!! weekend projects FTW also!!!!! dremel tool is proper spelling, (not to be a jerk). arent they held on by some gay ass little clips or something?

·
Registered
757 Posts
looks killer, where did you buy the piping?? and what sizes,i can't seem to find the right size tubing anywhere!
x2 i want to build one myself so i dont spend 250 for aem brute force when i can just buy the filter and make one myself...how did u do this?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looks good man. If I wasn't gonna eventually gonna put a turbo (at least) on my truck, I'd probably do the same thing.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i bought all the pipeing at Homedepto i had to go two two lows and two home depos befor i found the right pipen And i got a 3'' 45 3'' pipe abput 18'' in length some hoses and plug for the hoses to connect and a 25 dollor filter from auto zone , then primer, victory red and clear coat paint it was fun

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i used a PVC pipe cuter its a ugly round looking scissor thing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts