Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an extra one of these for really really cheap? I need one that has NO BUTTONS at all, but I'll consider others. It holds the Traction Control button and some 4wd buttons as well. I have no idea what the part is called. And no this is not mine, just a reference picture. Let me know, thanks.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
There's about six different versions of that center bezel and the US & Canadian models have different passenger seat belt illuminated warning messages.

It would help to know what year & model truck you have 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive and traction control?

Also you should post a pic of your center bezel.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
He is looking for the plain one with nothing on it like pictured above. Not sure why all that is needed.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's about six different versions of that center bezel and the US & Canadian models have different passenger seat belt illuminated warning messages.

It would help to know what year & model truck you have 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive and traction control?

Really? I thought that me saying "NO BUTTONS AT ALL" would have covered it. Mine came from the factory with ..guess what...NO BUTTONS AT ALL. lol. Thanks man. but all that info you mentioned is not needed.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Really? I thought that me saying "NO BUTTONS AT ALL" would have covered it. Mine came from the factory with ..guess what...NO BUTTONS AT ALL. lol. Thanks man. but all that info you mentioned is not needed.
There's like three or four versions of this center bezel with NO BUTTONS and the one you have in the first picture is the Canadian base model. The US models all have the "Passenger Air Bag" illuminated in white and some have a key switch to turn off the air bag. I have one of these plain Canadian center bezels but you won't like the price as they're very hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts

Just a note of interest: Unlike C'Fans, a couple of quick clicks will get you to any Member's profile, where you will find that 99% of the time they have posted their truck info.

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
I have the same one Jesse posted from eBay I'll let go cheap. It was from my old black truck. It's collecting dust.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
There's like three or four versions of this center bezel with NO BUTTONS and the one you have in the first picture is the Canadian base model. The US models all have the "Passenger Air Bag" illuminated in white and some have a key switch to turn off the air bag. I have one of these plain Canadian center bezels but you won't like the price as they're very hard to find.
My US model doesn't have anything on it like pictured above. :shrug:

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My US model doesn't have anything on it like pictured above. :shrug:
Neither does my US model ZQ8. Why is this so hard to fucking understand? This is NOT fucking rocket science. I know what I have. NO PASSENGER AIRBAG SWITCH, NO TRACTION CONTROL BUTTON, NOTHING, ZILCH. I don't care if it's the Canadian or US model, My truck won't give a shit. I'm just looking for the one part, not the whole center bezel. Thanks to everyone that has replied, I do appreciate it.. And Freeballin' no offense, but you can choke on your piece. Wouldn't take it if it was free. Don't tell someone you have the piece you're looking for then in the same sentence tell them they wouldn't like the price. I hope you and your piece have a long happy life together. You way over thought this. It wasn't a hard question. I said that the first picture was just for reference and if you couldn't tell, I did some paint work to cover the TC button, see that off colored gray circle on the left had side? It's just not that important to me. I simply asked if anyone had one laying around for cheap.

Mods please lock this freaking nightmare up. I'm done with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.