Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Interior pics

4K views 45 replies 11 participants last post by  JHammond53 
#1 ·
Painted the sides of the GP seats and installed them. Then I modded the H3 console a bit to make it fit better. Right now I have the auto shift handle on the 5-spd. the throws are super short, but its hella noisy and rattles, so I'm gonna come up with something else. looks nice tho.

next step, painting the rest of the interior black!

Other mods include power locks and keyless entry I finally got working and OEM leather wrapped steering wheel.

Dont mind the spots on the seats, I had just cleaned them so they were still wet.

See less See more
#3 ·
Your carpet had the same problem as mine. It was cut around that mini console. I am getting new carpet soon. Yours looks good and it would be nice to find some more brushed aluminum dash pieces to bring the console together with the rest.

#6 ·
i guess I am lucky I got the leather wrapped wheel I did not know so many of you dont have it.

what if you bought the dash bezel from a h3 would it match up to the console?
would need the whole dash....and it is A LOT of money. I may try to heat the stock bezel to bend it down to match up better. Dont know how it will turn out though.

I will get some matching aluminum for the dash once I paint it all black.

Your carpet had the same problem as mine. It was cut around that mini console. I am getting new carpet soon. Yours looks good and it would be nice to find some more brushed aluminum dash pieces to bring the console together with the rest.
Yeah, I was pissed when I saw that. When I do the dash I'll be doing the carpet at the same time.

#19 ·
nice how much though...that is the big question....but yeah I am interested pm me

#31 ·
I really just think you'd need the shifter assembly and linkage cable. I don't really know how the electronics work in conjuction with the shifter. If the sensors are at the trans, then it would be very simple. If there are sensors at the shifter, it could get complicated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.