Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
I use the little red clips that go in your vents, they are new car scent, work great. Sold everywhere, Wally mart, car wash, everywhere.

·
0 Posts
I just get my truck washed at the car wash once a week and I have them use a new car smell when they do the interior...truck still smells semi-new...plus I cruise with the windows down a bunch so my truck either smells like new or nothing since it airs out so much....

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Dryer sheets under the seats. I deliver pizza and italian food for some extra cash and it covers the smell quick and eliminates it as well. Plus your trucks interior smells like fresh laundry!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
The more you keep your windows open the new car smell goes away faster. If you like the new car smell I would ask a pro detailer what they use. I have heard the dryer sheets work well. I use febreeze to keep it smelling good.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
My secret: After I spray wax my truck with my Eagle One Wax-as-you-dry, I throw my microfiber towel behind my seat. It's not a fruity smell or overpowering, but very pleasant and distinct. Everyone who rides with me loves it! :D

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
My secret: After I spray wax my truck with my Eagle One Wax-as-you-dry, I throw my microfiber towel behind my seat. It's not a fruity smell or overpowering, but very pleasant and distinct. Everyone who rides with me loves it! :D
OH man i do that too! Or whatever spray wax it is haha thats awesome man it smells nice! I like when you wash your truck and then wax it and put tire shine on then park it in a garage, the whole garage smells good!:econo: :econo:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Febreeze Automotive :true:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I use these! Air SPencer haha they cost like 12$ its crazy! but i got it for 5$ at car toys...wholesale price!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I have tried the dryer sheets and they are working!! Well my truck now smells downy fresh & is cuddle soft!
Told ya dude... those things are awesome I throw 4-5 of em in mine prolly 2-3 times a week to kill the pizza/italian food smell :lol:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Hmm Well Dryer sheets are soon failing me, as I like to drive with windows down, and they blow away!

Fabreeze Auto is my current test
:lmao: They dont last forever man... you gotta replace em.

as for flying out the windows are you putting them under the seats?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts