Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of you know each other but for those who don't know each other, introduce yourself here. Good way to know each other before we do any meets.

Brandon here :wavey:

Wife in the picture is Christa

Attachments

·
truck built on Saturday..
5,082 Posts
Great idea! I'll look for a pic

·
Registered
67 Posts
My name's Matt. I dont have any good pictures of just me, so I had to resort with a drinking picture... sober lol.

Attachments

·
truck built on Saturday..
5,082 Posts
This is Nhitzi (chachapixie)

Me In the mornings hahaha

Yiyhi (Little sister) me and Nhitzi

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Wifey and I at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando, FL.

Our biggest project....twins, due in November!

·
Registered
127 Posts
hey guys, i'm Chad. new to 355's. just got an 07 canyon. awesome truck so far. need to start modding. i'll have to look around for a pic.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts

Wifey n me, at the last big meet..most of you know me but figure for the guys who dont!!

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Sorry it's been awhile since I've been on here, I had some personal issues that I had to take care of, anyway it's good to be back, finally got the horns hooked up and they are badass!!! Nice and loud! Here's a link to it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, I'm Matt. I'm in Wilmington, NC. I'm basically new to the site and new to the Carolina Chapter, yesterday. I'm on my third Colly and it's relatively stock. Imperial Blue Metallic.
My Colly below:

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
My name's Matt. I dont have any good pictures of just me, so I had to resort with a drinking picture... sober lol.
That's at COYOTE JOE'S aint it!! lol FTMFW!

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Hi, I'm Matt. I'm in Wilmington, NC. I'm basically new to the site and new to the Carolina Chapter, yesterday. I'm on my third Colly and it's relatively stock. Imperial Blue Metallic.
My Colly below:
Welcome Matt! Nice truck you have there, always liked that dark blue..

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
I'll have to get a recent pic to put a face to my name, until then here's a truck pic :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts