37 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
SLide is right. It is a Z85 with Z71 fender flares. However had it before I bought it put them on after they bought it but the factory put them on. Thanks to slide I got mudflaps for them now.:eek5: Still kinda feel bad though. I didnt have his mudflaps:cry:

·
Formerly JHartColorado
500 Posts
me n my girlfriend

my old truck

current whip.

another colorado by winter 2012. daily FTW

·
Registered
244 Posts
Me (Steve) and my soon to be fiance(Taylor). Popping the question as soon as the ring gets back from resizing.

And my current ride!

Haha I wish. This is the current other love of my life:

I'll be sure to add pics of the truck whenever I buy one!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi guys my name is Neil Powers, live in moore county, been a member for a few months now but mostly just surfed the forums, should be posting more now. I have an 07' 2.9L Z85 reg cab, only done a few simple upgrades so far but hopefully more to come when I get back to NC.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Hey y'all!

I'm Rick, from the Greenville (SC) area.
I'm away almost all the time for my work, but Carolina is home, always will be.
(in the Milwaukee area at the moment, spent the past three years in central Virginia)

Maybe I can get by next time there's an area meet.
I'd enjoy shaking your hand and visiting.
Autumn, anyone?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all, just joined the Chapter and 355 Nation. I live in SC near Charleston. I just bought a Z71 and have been trolling the boards looking at some nice rides and learning about the truck. I bought it at a pretty good price but it needed some love. Right now just trying to get it back to stock. The previous owner did a lot of odd modifications that were not to my likings. I look forward to owning the truck for a while and making new friends. I hope to learn a lot and maybe some day post something helpful to others. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome! I was just thinking we needed more south cackalackians and behold! lol

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Pic of me this past Summer