Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hello Everyone, my name is Nik and I am new to the Carolina Chapter and hope to meet most of you soon. I drive a 2005 Colorado Extreme, 3.5 I-5, and had it since 2011.

Here is a picture of her with the new rims

And here is My lovely Gf and I.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Hello Everyone, my name is Nik and I am new to the Carolina Chapter and hope to meet most of you soon. I drive a 2005 Colorado Extreme, 3.5 I-5, and had it since 2011.

Here is a picture of her with the new rims

And here is My lovely Gf and I.
How far away are you from Johnson city TN?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
You have a duke shirt on..:gtfo: lol nice lookin truck.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey guy's my name is Mark but mostly everyone calls me Brad (my middle name) hence the user name :p

Here I am, as well as my girlfriend:

And here is my baby:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Mike here. I aint new to the Nation, but I am new to this area. I came from FT Bliss TX. Got out of the army and ended up here. So now I am here to stay for good. Looking ot try to help as much as I can with anything or anyone that needs help. I work at a big rig dealership,so I got some access to a nice work space. My hours are sort of funny so yea. wed-sat 10 hours a day starting at 6 am lol. Aint got no pics on this computer as this is my wife's. My computer is at work lol. Forgot it there this weekend.:salute:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Welcome guys.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Hey guys, my name is Brandon. I live in Salisbury, NC (Go to school in Lynchburg, VA). I drive an '06 Colorado Z71. Not really new to the nation, but new to the Carolina Chapter!!
Welcome to the family! Don't forget to check in on the last pages of the CC off Topic post, most of us tend to hang out there.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Great to meet you Casey! Hope we get to have you join us at a meet some time soon!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi guys/girls :)
im new to the Carolina chapter,
just recently moved to Nc to the 27203 area,
looking foward to any meets coming up, making a few 355 friends in the area, if you see me honk :)
Add me on facebook "Octavio Dotel"
i hope to hear from a few of you soon :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Sent you an add request or two, Octavio.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts