Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JHARTCOLORADO's(AKA Jordan aka me lol) exhaust. truck has a flowmaster(no clue what type) with z28 tips. sounds okay i guess. can only rev to 5,000 cause of my stock rev limiter.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there was no light revs in this video. sounds alot better if i just slowly do it but this was a hurry get it over with thing lol.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you only aggrevated us about the damn video all day :lmao: jk

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and i got it in at the end of the day 5 min before i left. :D go shave your tailgate handle or somethin. haha.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aight bitch. think about who is takin your shit apart next weekend... then talk shit... :fugrin:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D haha. how much is the tailgate relocator kit for real man?? yours and rusty's need it lol.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jordan are you saying you want to shave my big red ass??

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol. the vid is me high revving hte hell out of it. sounds better in person when i'm not high revving 24/7 lol. i need to shave my shiny ass too huh?????

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
appreciate it. i think it's the 40 series, but it's pretty loud b/c the tips are together, am i right????

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Being that it's an I-5, you are never going to get that rumble of a V8.

If you were to take a V6 and slap a flowmaster on it and start revving it like that, it's not going to sound much better. Also you need to take into account that this isn't true sound + the fact he is just sitting there revving it. Normal driving will sound a hell of a lot different than this in person. I have personally heard the Flowmaster 40 and 50, Magnaflow, and Gibson. So far the Mag and Flows sound the best IMO. The 40s and 50s have a decent rumble at idle.

But if you smash the gas, it's going to go higher and higher in pitch.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lol, kinda sounds like my Civic. Not that it's necessarily bad though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts