Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a while and figured it was time to join up. 2005 Canyon Z71 on 20's in a most classy fashion. Prepping for a full interior refurb!

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
howdy!! I just moved from Hinesville. theres a bunch of good guys in s/e Ga. and besure to check out the GA355 chapter! always talk of future meets! you can apply under "group memberships" on the "user CP", or click the GA355 link on my sig.

:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just sent the req to join GA355. Thanks for the info. I'm sure MD is a pleasant change from Hinesville.

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
MD is a lot colder. :lol: :snow:

was 75 in GA the day we moved, was 30 in MD by the time we got there.... of course, I'm in Miami for school at the moment... :kiki:

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Welcome! Well have to get together sometime for a mini meet. There's another guy local to me and Savannah's right up the road. I'll get you approved for the group when I get off work tonight

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
try the request again. it hasn't come thru

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
alright man, that time it went thru

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
:welcome2: :355group:

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have any pics where I've set up a shot, but I added a few in my profile.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ellenwood? I spent the majority of my life right down the street in Forest Park!

·
Registered
778 Posts
yeah, forest park is just around the corner. what part of savannah you in? I visit river street 2 to 3 time a year.

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
Welcome to the nation

G

·
0 Posts
Johnny B,

Hello and welcome to the forum from GM Customer Care!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

1 - 20 of 23 Posts