Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Josh and I met and he helped me with my tails then we went for pictures..

enjoy!!!

Thanx again man the Tails are TITS

:355: :salute:
oh and somehow my camera view screen broke so pics arent as good as they could be

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no it is going to work with my theme when its done....trust me on that one

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Wish I could of made it!! :dawg: I would of broke up your theme though!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
LS what drop do you have on yours.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Good Times.....Good Times John!!!! More than happy to hook you up with your tails...:cool: Thanks for the hospitality and the bomb ass chicken. Sucks that I'm out in a few weeks or else we would've deffiinatly gotten together more....:salute: :355group:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
both drops look really good, I am thinking about dropping mine. I like the 3/3. Thanks for the info.

Z

·
0 Posts
He's got the 3" DJM A-Arms and 3" Belltech Blocks.
I have the 2" Belltech Balljoints and 2" Belltech Blocks.

Is his originally a ZQ8? man that seems low....about how low i wanna go lol. I wonder how the ride is?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Good Times.....Good Times John!!!! More than happy to hook you up with your tails...:cool: Thanks for the hospitality and the bomb ass chicken. Sucks that I'm out in a few weeks or else we would've deffiinatly gotten together more....:salute: :355group:
Josh, dont worry, Ive been looking to do my tails :p Could use the help :p Haha! Plus after you get settled into Jasksonville, you are gonna need a good break... sit back, have a beer or two!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yea, the 3/3 looks KILLER! Especially since his is Ext Cab. I think the longer the truck, the lower they look. I don't think the ride is too terrible but he'll have to chime in and tell ya. I can tell ya mine rides completly stock, minus the occasional pothole or bump/dip. I do know he rapes his tranny x-member everywhere he goes!:lol:

And yea, his is originally a ZQ8......:355:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Josh, dont worry, Ive been looking to do my tails :p Could use the help :p Haha! Plus after you get settled into Jasksonville, you are gonna need a good break... sit back, have a beer or two!
Hahaha, I'll be more than happy to help ya with yours too! Just have to get in line after Chevy!!:lmao: I'll be down in orlando quite often hangin with my cousins so we'll have to get something setup. Maybe I can do both of yours at the same time....:werd3:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good but you know what they seem to get together quite a bit I think they have something going on :gfight:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts