Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of JTR u-bolts with hi-nuts and extra thick washers. Cut 1/2" longer than stock as I seem to recall. These are 9/16" diameter and are reusable. $10 local sale. Not sure if they're worth trying to ship but I can look into.

Thanks,

Sam

Attachments

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Re: ZQ8 Leaf Springs (Extended Cab)

I am pretty sure they will fit any Colorado/Canyon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: ZQ8 Leaf Springs (Extended Cab)

hmmm. If I can get this motor sold in time to get these I want them. Just don't have a lot of extra cash around now that I am the only income in the house.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: ZQ8 Leaf Springs - Free Delivery this Wednesday

See original post - free delivery this Wednesday to select cities!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: ZQ8 Leaf Springs and Titan 5 Spokes- Free Delivery this Monday through Wednesday

The leafs? - $150 shipped for the pair plus paypal fees.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Re: ZQ8 Leaf Springs and Titan 5 Spokes- Free Delivery this Monday through Wednesday

ugh wish there were four of those rims, bump for some good stuff

·
Premium Member
18,002 Posts

How much for the mirrors?

Also, what are the chances you will pass through Bowling Green?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

How much for the mirrors?

Also, what are the chances you will pass through Bowling Green?
I'm thinking $30 for the pair if I don't have to ship. If you've got cash in your hand and a watch on your wrist I wouldn't mind passing through Bowling Green at all. If you want some of this fine merchandise just let me know.

·
Premium Member
18,002 Posts

I'll have cash but, all five of my watches have battery's that have gave up on life. I'll wear one to put a deal together though.

I'll be at 2151 scottsville rd M-F 8am-6pm, just 3min off exit 22 on the west side of I65.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I'll have cash but, all five of my watches have battery's that have gave up on life. I'll wear one to put a deal together though.

I'll be at 2151 scottsville rd M-F 8am-6pm, just 3min off exit 22 on the west side of I65.
That's easy enough. PM me a number and I'll text when I'm about there. It'll be Wednesday for sure. -Sam

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: ZQ8 Leaf Springs Price Drop - Free Delivery this Monday through Wednesday

Bump for a price drop - local pu/delivery only.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Re: ZQ8 Leaf Springs Price Drop - Free Delivery this Monday through Wednesday

I want second dibs on the springs if the deal don't go through!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts