21,130 Posts
blah blah i'll get mine up here in a few

gee who is that riding shot gun in rrcn's truck lol

btw shouldnt this be in the images forum lol

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yup thats me

dangit i just saw I left my card reader back in ohio so my pics will have to wait till saturday to post

P

·
0 Posts
Man i wish we could get a meet together like this when im up in Santa Ana next week, but, i think K&N might have my truck all week. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Yeah it was. People were driving really slowly watching the fireworks. LOL.

I just wanted to get home!

You got some real good ones too. I like those driving shots. :D

I'm sure CodeRed got some good candid shots of yours on the way back as well.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
looks like a great turnout. how many socal 355 owners do you think there are total? cuz im working on something cool...i just need to know how many people we can get.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are plenty of SoCal owners, it just comes down to who will actually show up. We managed to throw this together in just a couple of days and we got six trucks together!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
well heres wat im trying to do. irwindale speedway will let clubs do a couple laps before the main events. they'll also talk about the club and stuff. all we need is like 20-25 trucks.

sorry for the hijack. sicks trucks btw!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Great meet guys too bad 04LS couldn't stop by ha that would have made it seven. We gotta try and get more guys in socal to actually come out here ha. And maybe have it a little more organized, we did pretty well for throwing it together last minute. Nice hanging with you all! ha i think we all got a lil tanner.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
great pics guys

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
well I there just my truck wasn't so there was a seventh one in spirit ;-)

though we need see a few other done up colorados

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
You californians and your fucking nice weather....I haven't seen the sun in weeks! Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks like you all had some fun..... Sorry I did not stop by. I drove up and down PCH for a while, but seeing the hundreds of people crossing the street and the thousands of people lined up across the beach, I just busted a U-turn and said fuck it.... It was going to be too tough for the wife, two kids, and me to haul the ice chest, chairs, and beach bags for a couple of blocks. Not to mention that I was only going to stick around for an hour.

I will definitely show up to the next one..... Irwindale sounds good...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts