Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok. Last meet before james runs away....

Yall know the drill

When: July 26th
Where: Mikes house
Time: 11 ish to whenever!

Coming:
Mike
Kat
James
Ivan
Brit

Maybes:
Jay
Mark and possible trunk monkey

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may make cupcakes. Not sure yet. Won't be able to make the liquor cupcakes don't have the resources right now....

·
Registered
421 Posts
Put me down as a strong maybe. As of now I'm cleared for that weekend!!!

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
I may be able to make this one......looks like I may be off that Saturday. Maybe I can find a 'trunk-monkey' to accompany me!

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
there might be a monkey there?:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
would like to know more about maybe coming and looking into finding a group to join also. I am from Oklahoma and need some help please thanks so much.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
would like to know more about maybe coming and looking into finding a group to join also. I am from Oklahoma and need some help please thanks so much.
PM sent.

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
Sent this guy over here from cfans as he was looking for some help/ideas for his truck and to get involved with local meets. Thanks for contacting him Mark.
:355group:

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
No problem, Greg! I get over to Cfans ocassionally. However, neither forum seems quite the same, lately. May just be me, though.............

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This place had been kinda dead. We will get him in the right direction. Thanks Greg! And thanks Mark!

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
I've been on these sites since 2005........it's just.....different.

·
Camo Princess
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's no telling. It has changed since I joined too. And that was 3 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
No problem, Greg! I get over to Cfans ocassionally. However, neither forum seems quite the same, lately. May just be me, though.............
James made me a moderator on cfans so I have to check in there at least once a day, lol.

This place had been kinda dead. We will get him in the right direction. Thanks Greg! And thanks Mark!
:salute:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts