Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got some more parts for the canyon yesterday.Derale 13700 cooler for the transmission. I'm going to mount it on the bed like andrewp with his project "betty white". Will have a inline thermostat which will turn the fan on at 165 Deg. Should work well. While clearing up space with the rad and intercooler.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Haven't done to much on the truck the last month or so. Started a new job and the short days are just killer to get motivated with getting dark at 430. In the mean time. Parts that Ive ordered since last post are Bosch 210 injectors. Also got a flex a lite 180 electric fan seems like a lot of people run that fan so why not. Also ordered adapters for the Bosch 210 injectors since they are the new Delphi style plug in. They also are comparable to a LS3 injector size so a little smaller. So I also got spacers to make up the difference with those as well. Like I said just been busy lately and Christmas is right around the corner... Every spare hour counts though! I ordered most of the fuel system components from racetronics and will order the torque converter in the next week or so with more then likely circle d.

Alright throw some of the parts on!!

Hope everyone has a good holiday season.

Attachments

21 - 22 of 22 Posts