Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What club you ask, The Lucky punk Club.

(dont know what that meens se here: http://forum.355nation.net/showthread.php?t=1702)

i scored a AEM bruteforce intake that came with 2 filters (oiled and dryflow) and a airaid poweraid TB spacer real cheap off "another site"

sorry about the "picture gap" i wanted to take pictures for every step but i got started and forgot.

bone stock (minus the MAF):

everything taken out, putting in new sparkplugs

(yes i cleaned it all be for i put it back together)

cleaning the TB

the heatshiels, TB and TB spacer installed:

evrything

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i heard that the TB spacer does nothing but just make noise.. what do u think about it

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
when did you paint the headlights?? everything looks good.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
is that the right one? it looks really elongated. if u look at the hose at the rear.. yours loops and goes to the left in order to connect... your maf sensor if on the "back" side... here is what mine looks like. Looks shorter than yours.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i heard that the TB spacer does nothing but just make noise.. what do u think about it
thats what i heared to, but thats the reason i wanted it, as far a performance, i put it on at the same time as the intake so i cant tell what powers coming from the intake and what (if any) is from the spacer. the only thing i dont like is that sometimes instead of whisleling it will start to make "chirping" sounds.

when did you paint the headlights?? everything looks good.
thanks, and i did them back in the end of january.

That's a pretty sweet deal man! Congrats!:355:
thanks

is that the right one? it looks really elongated. if u look at the hose at the rear.. yours loops and goes to the left in order to connect... your maf sensor if on the "back" side... here is what mine looks like. Looks shorter than yours.

thats what i was thinking, the filter is practicaly rubbing on the sheet metal. but the guy said it was for a 2.8 (actualy an '06, just like mine)

but so far it workd bad ass and i love it.

:355:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts