Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey. I just joined like 5 minutes ago. My name's Seth, and I'm from Valparaiso, Indiana. However, I currently am in Laramie, Wyoming attending WyoTech. I drive an 05 Chevy Colorado Z85 regular cab. This truck is completely base, except for the engine. It has the 3.5L Vortec. However, I have replaced the factory speakers with a pair of Eclipse 6.5" 3-ways. Only has the AM/FM radio, but I took the XM Satellite radio out of my other car and installed it in the truck.

As for pics, I'll get them once it stops snowing here and I can wash the truck.

·
Registered
466 Posts
WELCOME! :salute:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Hopefully the weather gets better soon so I can get some pics.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Hey. I just joined like 5 minutes ago. My name's Seth, and I'm from Valparaiso, Indiana. However, I currently am in Laramie, Wyoming attending WyoTech. I drive an 05 Chevy Colorado Z85 regular cab. This truck is completely base, except for the engine. It has the 3.5L Vortec. However, I have replaced the factory speakers with a pair of Eclipse 6.5" 3-ways. Only has the AM/FM radio, but I took the XM Satellite radio out of my other car and installed it in the truck.

As for pics, I'll get them once it stops snowing here and I can wash the truck.
:welcome: enjoy your truck ....
oldman

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
welcome!! wyotech! haha did you dial 1 800 769 7046!?...I been watchin Powerblock too much! I know the number off the top of my head! But yah dude WElcome!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@gbc43: What do you mean old man? I'm probably younger than you, or, if not, not a whole lot older.
@brewer15650 & JosueZQ8: I went to the one in Wyoming because the campus in Pennsylvania sucks. Plus, I got friends that live out here. I'm out here for the automotive class. I'm also taking applied service management, and I might take performance engines afterwards.
@2wenty2: Hehe, nope, I didn't. Well....At least not yet...Btw, I live your sig.
@SWEEETRUCK: Hah, no, I didn't. At least, I don't think I did. >.< Can't remember. Anyway, Powerblock is awesome.
@Everyone: Thanks.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
@gbc43: What do you mean old man? I'm probably younger than you, or, if not, not a whole lot older.
@brewer15650 & JosueZQ8: I went to the one in Wyoming because the campus in Pennsylvania sucks. Plus, I got friends that live out here. I'm out here for the automotive class. I'm also taking applied service management, and I might take performance engines afterwards.
@2wenty2: Hehe, nope, I didn't. Well....At least not yet...Btw, I live your sig.
@SWEEETRUCK: Hah, no, I didn't. At least, I don't think I did. >.< Can't remember. Anyway, Powerblock is awesome.
@Everyone: Thanks.
btw.. you can multiquote people by clicking the
in each post... then on the last one you quote.. click the "quote" button. :shrug:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
@gbc43: What do you mean old man? I'm probably younger than you, or, if not, not a whole lot older.QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't worry about the "oldman" part dude. That wasn't meant to be a comment towards you. That guy just puts that at the end of all his posts. I don't think he knows how to use the "signature" feature and make it so that's automatically at the bottom of his posts and he doesn't have to type it every single time so it seems like he's calling everyone "oldman"! LOL

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
@gbc43: What do you mean old man? I'm probably younger than you, or, if not, not a whole lot older.QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't worry about the "oldman" part dude. That wasn't meant to be a comment towards you. That guy just puts that at the end of all his posts. I don't think he knows how to use the "signature" feature and make it so that's automatically at the bottom of his posts and he doesn't have to type it every single time so it seems like he's calling everyone "oldman"! LOL
lol yea josue i was laughing at that too. By the way man, Welcome

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Heh, yea, I know about the multiquote. It's just an old habit from other message boards I'm on. Plus, that way there isn't a massive amount of quotes on one post.

Hey, someone wouldn't happen to know where I can get a full air ride kit? I've checked a few sites, and all I could find is the air helper springs for towing, and I'd like one of the full kits, like those 8-way adjustable ones.

·
Registered
563 Posts
welcome! i just joined also.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts