Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2012 GMC Canyon sle 2wd I’ve been looking at the skyjacker 4 lift I was wondering if anybody runs this system and has any advice

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Installed my skyjacker kit last fall on my 4x4. Not a bad kit to install. Issue I had was the bushing sleeves inside diameter was too tight for the lower arm bolts to go through and had to drill them out. Tech support was excellent when I called. Another thing was make sure you have all the parts from the parts list. I was missing something I cant remember now but a simple call to them and it came in 2 days. Probably a little easier being a 2wd. Do you have torsion bar front suspension?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Installed my skyjacker kit last fall on my 4x4. Not a bad kit to install. Issue I had was the bushing sleeves inside diameter was too tight for the lower arm bolts to go through and had to drill them out. Tech support was excellent when I called. Another thing was make sure you have all the parts from the parts list. I was missing something I cant remember now but a simple call to them and it came in 2 days. Probably a little easier being a 2wd. Do you have torsion bar front suspension?
Naw I have a front spring strut system it’s a nightmare just trying get 33 on this thing any suggestions

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Badland industries may have something to help you.
appreciate brothah I’ll check it out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts