Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
so i just ordered a set of these headlights an corner lights for my rado, what do you guys think?
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-5006790027353_1970_141265442
Honestly I really don't like them in the pictures, but my black ones looked like hell in the ebay pics as well.

It would be interesting to see how they look on yours though compared to the black ones on MC's. One thing to look out for though, is the "finish" on the lens of the parking lights seems to start peeling after awile. It happened to MC's truck, and mine just a week ago. Take some pics when you get them installed though ;)

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I really don't like them in the pictures, but my black ones looked like hell in the ebay pics as well.

It would be interesting to see how they look on yours though compared to the black ones on MC's. One thing to look out for though, is the "finish" on the lens of the parking lights seems to start peeling after awile. It happened to MC's truck, and mine just a week ago. Take some pics when you get them installed though ;)
what is it that peels off? how do you prevent them from peeling? and what exactly could i do if mine start to peel? do you think that headlight restorer stuff would work? i will definately take a pic and post it up here.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
pretty sic dude!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts