Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup took the plunge and sold my truck today and picked up a new used one.

New truck
2003 ford f350 super duty lariat dually 6.0 turbo diesel W/ Banks monster exhaust system

Will miss my truck but fun in the future to come

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
lol ur first post is that you sold your colorado? lol hello and goodbye i guess

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to be on here for over a year as a different account. I asked a mod to ban my other account for a while. Needed a break. But when i asked for it back got no answer.
People know who i am when they see my truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But remember all that stuff socal said about me selling my truck. Looks like I came on top again. Thankyou mark. Love you too. No homo

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
nice fat bottom, but gonna get a lot of haters on here though...lots of people on here think that the 355 is the only truck to own...i have a 6.0 my self
here is a pic of mine....Im on powerstroke.org under the same name...if ya ever get on

·
Formerly Metal_EMT
1,880 Posts
nice fat bottom, but gonna get a lot of haters on here though...lots of people on here think that the 355 is the only truck to own...i have a 6.0 my self
here is a pic of mine....Im on powerstroke.org under the same name...if ya ever get on
... is confused about the random hitch drop ball adapter hovering off the grill guard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your truck is Awsome. I'm not saying anything wrong about the colys or canyons. I loved mine from day one and will always have a special in my heart. I will miss my socal bros. I would be happy to helP towing them still if they need me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts