Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are the specs of the wheels im looking at please tell me if they fit also what are stock specs on the 15 inch wheel?

MAAS 054MB
Size: 20x9
Bolt: 6x139.70 (5.50in)
Offset: 30
Backspacing: 6.18

American Racing Razor Six
Size: 20x8.5
Bolt: 6-5 1/2
Offset: 30
Backspacing: 6

·
Registered
971 Posts
The MAAS wheels will sit further towards the outside of the fender by about a quarter of an inch. Both of them should fit pretty well though. Have you checked the hub bore on the MAAS wheel? I know the Razor 6 has a big enough hub bore but I haven't seen anything on the MAAS wheel.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw i havent been able to find anything but even if its too small i can get it machined cant i? would that affect anything mounting wise or no? would i ahve to use an adapter? what if its too large? i know ours is 100.3...why chevy did this is what i want to know i could kill em for it lol anyways if u could help me search and find something about the hub bore on the maas it would be appreciated im searching now

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if they did stick out 1/4 inch how bad would it rub (if at all) since i have it lowered 3/4

·
Registered
971 Posts
When I say stick out towards the fender I don't mean that it'll sit out past the fender. Both of those wheels should be pretty flush with the fender. You rubbing depends on what size tire you plan on going with.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
245/40/20 04 245/35/20 which ever fits best and rides ok

·
Registered
971 Posts
I think you'd be ok with either one. The 245/40 would give you more sidewall and a little better ride. I'm almost positive I could have gone down another inch all around when I had my 245/40 and a 2/3 drop.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what specs were your rims at the time which ones did u have too?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh ok perfect fit i hear to bad they discontinued them

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yep. I had them in 20's. Then I got them in 22's. My new rims are being mounted right now and I should have pics with them on in about a week or so

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chrome were they? willing to sell possibly i want black but i might talk myself into it...maybe...let me kno

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ah ok cool cool good luck with that then bro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts